My final award for today (serious blushing going on here) is The Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Sarmistha Goswami over at Little Book of Fashion: http://littlebookoffashion.wordpress.com/. Sarmistha posts great fashion tips along with beautiful pictures of her very stylish outfits. She is certainly very inspiring and I feel privileged to have been nominated by her. Thank-you, Sarmistha!
Here are the rules:
- You must display the logo on your blog (Very Inspiring Blogger & proud!)
- Link back to the lovely person who nominated you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself (quick, think of everything interesting you’ve ever done!)
- Nominate 10 other blogs of your choice to receive the award.
- If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be sweet and salty popcorn.
- If I was in Game of Thrones, I would probably be a Tyrell.
- If I was in Star Trek, I would definitely be a Klingon.
- I hate mopping floors. I would pretty much rather do any other household chore, including cleaning the toilet.
- My house is full of lots of little elephant sculptures.
- If my personality were a hat, it would be a sombrero – large, bold and a little spicy.
- I was born in the very small city of East London in South Africa. This often confuses passport control.